Concrete pumping construction technology
1. The safe use of concrete pump and proper operation, we must strictly follow the instructions and other relevant provisions. At the same time, according to the instruction manual, special operation points are drawn up.
2. The concrete pump’s operator must go through specialized training of qualified, before induction of independent operation.
3. When pumping concrete, concrete pump hydraulic legs need to be fully extended, and plug the safety pin.
4. After the concrete pump and pipe connected, we must conduct a comprehensive inspection according to the provisions of the concrete pump instructions, and meet the requirements of the rear boot idling.
5. The concrete pump is started, the amount of water should be pumped to the hopper, wet concrete pump piston and the inner wall of the conveying pipe directly contact with concrete parts.
6. The water pump after inspection, after we need confirm no foreign body of concrete pump and pipeline, at first concrete pump and pipe wall’s lubrication should be performed .
6.1 Pumping cement slurry;
6.2 Pumping 1: 2 cement mortar;
6.3 Pumping cement mortar with the same proportion of other ingredients except coarse aggregate in the concrete. The cement or cement mortar used for lubrication shall be dispersed and shall not be concentrated in the same place.
7. When start pumping, the concrete pump should be in a slow, uniform and ready for anti pump condition. Pumping speed should be slow, rapid, and gradually accelerated. At the same time, we should observe the pressure of the concrete pump and the work of each system. After the operation of the system is smooth, the pump can be pumped at normal speed.
8. The concrete pump shall be carried out continuously. In case of interruption, the breaking time shall not exceed the allowable duration of concrete from agitation until completion of pouring.
9. When pumping, the piston should be maintained at maximum stroke operation.
10. And when pumping concrete, such as conveying pipe into the air, immediately sucked out to the hopper in the concrete
pump anti re mixing, and then discharge the air pump.
11. When pumping, the water tank or piston chamber should be often filled with water.
12. In the concrete pumping process, if need to connect the length of more than 3m (including 3M) pipeline, should use water and cement mortar for wall wetting and lubrication pipes.
13. And in the concrete pumping process, should not throw the concrete in the conveying pipe to the unpouring place.
14. When in the concrete pump pressure rise and unstable temperature, pipe vibration and pump was difficult, not forced pumping, and should immediately identify the causes and take measures to eliminate the. You can use a stick to hit the pipe, bend, cone and other parts, and pump or pump slowly to prevent clogging.
15. When the conveying pipe is blocked, should take the following methods to get rid of issues:
15.1 Repeat the positive pump and reverse pump, and gradually suck out the concrete to the hopper, then pump the mixture again;
15.2 Use the method of wooden stick to find out the blocking parts. After the concrete is loosened, repeat the reverse pump and the positive pump to stop the blockage;
15.3 When the above two methods are ineffective, the concrete shall be removed after the concrete has been relieved, and then the concrete can be taken over after the concrete has been blocked. Before re pumping, should first exclude the air pipe, you can tighten the connector.
16. In the concrete pumping process, there are plans to interrupt, should be determined in advance to stop pumping interruption pouring position; and the interruption time should not exceed 1h. in concrete pumping when the non clogging is interrupted, the following measures should be taken:
16.1 Re-pump after clean the hopper; or use the boom to pump the concrete into the hopper to carry on the slow intermittent circulating pumping; when there is piping conveying concrete, it can carry on the slow intermittent pumping;
16.2 The fixed concrete pump can be used for mixing and transporting the materials in the truck to carry out slow intermittent pumping; or using the material in the hopper for intermittent reverse pump and positive pump;
16.3 When perform slow and intermittent pumping, should be every 4 to 5min for four strokes of the positive and reverse pump.
17. New downward pump concrete, firstly the pipe valve is opened to pipe segment concrete with a certain pressure, the valve can be closed.
18. The concrete pump before coming to an end, the number of correct calculation of concrete should be still needed, and should timely inform the concrete mixing at.
19. In the process of pumping concrete, excess waste and over pumped concrete should be timely and properly tackled, according to a predetermined processing method and place.
20. Whe pumping is completed, the concrete pump and pipeline should be cleaned up.
21. When remove the blockage and re-pump or clean the concrete pump again, the exit of the distributor shall be in a safe direction to prevent the blockage or waste slurry from flying at high speed.
22. when a number of concrete pumps at the same time pumping or other transport methods of transport of concrete, should be pre-set in their respective transport capacity, pouring area and pouring sequence. And should be clear division of labor, coordination with each other, unified command.